So I’m really trying to get used to a schedule on this blog, but it hasn’t really worked so far. I’m going to try harder to get used to putting a post out every Tuesday and Thursday!
Today I’ll be doing the makeup book tag!
I love makeup, and I love books, so what better way to combine the two?
Let’s get started!
1. FOUNDATION: Pick your favorite book that is the first book in a series
It’s got to be Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater!
2. EYESHADOW: Pick a book that has your favorite colors on the cover
Boys R Us by Lisi Harrison! (Side note: Do you know how hard it is to find a cover with pin and yellow on it?
3. EYELINER: Pick a dark and mysterious book
The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman!
4. MASCARA: Pick a long book
Guys, this is my go-to long book so it’s probably expected. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling!
5. BLUSH: Pick a book that had some cringe-worthy romance
You know why. You know why.
6. LIPSTICK: Your favorite book kiss
I won’t say who it is because of spoilers, but it’s definitely in this book.
7. FINISHING POWDER: Pick your favorite book that is the last book in a series
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins!
And that’s it for the makeup book tag! I hope you all enjoyed it, and I’ll be back on Tuesday with another bookish post.
See you then!