Welcome to day 2 of Harry Potter Week on Reviews by Hannah!
There are only six days until Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is released, and today and I am going to be doing the Ultimate Harry Potter Tag!
I found this tag from thebookvagrant on Youtube, and her video can be found here.
Let’s get started!
1. Favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
2. Least favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I like it, but out of all seven, it’s definitely my least favorite.
3. Favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1!
4. Least favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Again, I like it, but I like all of the other movies a lot better.
5. Favorite quote?
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, pity those who live without love.” -Albus Dumbledore
6. Favorite Weasley?
Ron Weasley! I love him so much, and he’s my favorite character in the series, but I think Rose Weasley is going to give him a run for his money for favorite Weasley in Cursed Child!
7. Favorite female character?
8. Favorite villain?
9. Favorite male character?
10. Favorite professor?
WOULD YOU RATHER
11. A, Wash Snape’s hair, or B, spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Listen to Lockhart rant about himself!
12. Duel A, an elated Bellatrix, or B, an angry Molly?
Duel an elated Bellatrix. I don’t think anyone would want to duel an angry Molly.
13. Travel to Hogwarts via A. Hogwarts Express or B. flying car?
Hogwarts Express! How cool would that be?
14. A, Kiss Voldemort. Or B, give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Kiss Voldemort. I am staying far away from Umbridge.
15. A, ride a hippogriff, B, ride a firebolt?
Ride a hippogriff. I don’t trust broomsticks.
BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION
16. Is there a character which you felt differently about in the movies vs books?
Ginny Weasley. They just completely murdered her character to me.
17. Is there a movie you preferred instead of the book?
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
19. Your top thing (person or event) which wasn’t included in the movie that annoyed you most?
20. If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be?
Deathly Hallows Part 2!
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottemore (or another online sorting quiz)?
23. Which class would be your favourite?
24. Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
25. Which character do you think at Hogwarts you’d instantly become best friends with?
26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
27. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change? This can be a character, and event, anything.
28. Favorite marauder?
29. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
30. Hallows or horcruxes?
Thanks for reading my Ultimate Harry Potter book tag!
I had a lot of fun thinking about my answers for these, and I hope you know a little bit more about my Harry Potter preferences now!
Come back tomorrow for another Harry Potter-themed post for Harry Potter Week!
See you then!